No website navigation buttons at top or side? Table of Website Contents
Naylor, DVM, MRCVS, Diplomate American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine,
Diplomate American College of Veterinary Nutrition.
Please note that this book is OUT OF PRINT. It has been replaced by The Art of Equine Medicine
A comprehensive guide to the identification and interpretation of respiratory tract noises and auscultation findings.
● Sections covering heart arrhythmia, murmurs, respiratory and gastro-intestinal sounds.
● Each section consists of text, illustrations, recordings of normal and abnormal sounds, and movies.
● Simultaneous visual interpretation, a unique feature that ensures you ascribe the interpretation to the appropriate sound.
● Recordings made using specially designed stethoscopes and sound capture techniques to ensure excellent audio quality.
● The latest research findings in this area.
● 39 Illustrations
● 16 Sound Files
Listen to an example of a murmur from a horse with aortic regurgitation.
● 93 Video Clips
● Quizzes to Help Evaluate Your Knowledge
Exciting New Features:
● A completely rewritten and updated gastrointestinal section.
● More Examples and improved video clips.
● Requires Windows 95 or higher, Windows media player 6 or higher, CD drive, headphones.
Reviews of Previous Editions (Hearing Horse Hearts):
Bain Fairfield, DVM, DACVIM, DACVP, DACVECC, this book delivers excellent quality recordings and is "a useful tool for veterinarians of all backgrounds" (excerpts from a review in the Veterinary Information Network).
K. W. Hinchcliff, BVSc, PhD, DACVIM, states "This CD is a remarkable teaching aid and should be required listening for every veterinary student." (excerpts from a review in JAVMA, Vol 219, No. 12,